[fedora-india] Please take care of freemedia requests for the Month of March, 2009.

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 14:25:46 UTC 2009

Hi,

The freemedia form has just been closed for the month of March.

1. I need some volunteer to close the duplicate tickets. Can anyone
please help me?
They are available at https://fedorahosted.org/freemedia/report/23.
The job is to click on any ticket there, copy and search with the
email-id of the requester and close all the tickets.
It is easy.

2. Once that is done, please go to
https://fedorahosted.org/freemedia/report and take care of the tickets
from your respective regions.

3. The operating procedure is given here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FreeMedia_Infrastructure_SOP

4. Just as a note: It looks like we have most requests from India. 1/2
of all the requests. (~500)

Thank you all for your contribution to Fedora FreeMedia.

--
Regards,
Susmit.

ssh