[fedora-india] [Only for Fedora-India] Indian Ambassador's list based on ping reply.

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 03:58:22 UTC 2009

Hi,

A few weeks back, every Indian ambassador got a mail from me
requesting reply that you are still with us.

1. First, I would like to thank you all for replying and being with Fedora.

2. Based on the replies and as per latest famsco policy[1], I have
created this list.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/India/Regions .This list
only includes people who have replied on or before 7th March.

3. *From now on, this will be the primary point of reference for
Indian Ambassadors.* For example, if we need to contact some
ambassador from West Bengal in India, we will refer to this page
instead of Ambassadors country list.

3. If you don't find your name, feel free to add it here.

4. If you are going to be busy and cannot work on Fedora for a couple
of months (or so), please remove your name from the page. This does
not affect your Ambassador membership. When you are back, please
reinsert your name.

5. This list (not the CountryList, but this manually made one) will
use a ping system to
ensure periodically that people still want to keep their name there

[1]https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-ambassadors-list/2009-March/msg00218.html

Thanks once again.

--
Regards,