[fedora-india] Fedora Campus Ambassador Project

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 06:38:46 UTC 2009

Hi,

--- On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 11:41 AM, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay
<foss.mailinglists at gmail.com> wrote:
| Or, in other words, let's start
| getting more folks who follow the 3 steps with intense passion across
| various states and educational institutes and, I am sure that the good
| ones will be self selected into leadership roles like Campus
| Ambassadors.
\--

Yes. Let us keep things simple.

In this regard, I would like to see a poll or hear on the convenient
time for #fedora-india IRC meeting times. We could decide on a fixed
time, or, we can keep it in rotation, every week.

We may or may not have an agenda, but, I would like to hear on
*topics* that newbies/end-users would like to work on, or *tasks* that
they are stuck with, or that needs immediate *help* or *attention*,
and I would be happy to discuss the same. I hope that others would
join in as well.

I was thinking Saturday/Sunday afternoon (say 1400-1500 IST), so one
could still enjoy their weekend evenings.

As always, comments/feedback appreciated,

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan
http://www.shakthimaan.com