[fedora-India] Meeting Matrix [Re: Fedora Campus Ambassador Project]

Fri Mar 20 04:04:55 UTC 2009

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 10:22 PM, susmit shannigrahi
<thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Instead of +1s which I  have a hard time tracking, I think we should
>> try the bugzapper method of Meeting Matrix.....Will give a better idea
>> of when and at what time and how many people are free.
>
> Good one :)
> Thanks.

And, since the genesis was around the talk being proposed by Shakthi,
it would be good to ask what target audience he expects and, be aware
if the profile of the names on the matrix matches the expectations. In
short, we would not like this to be preaching to the choir.

Having said that, one reason I am uncomfortable with helpful tools
like meeting_matrix is because it sometimes causes
paralysis_by_analysis ie. we keep on trying to find time to meet
without realising that we are missing the actual reason to meet and
get_work_going. Someone needs to put a final date on the matrix for
inputs and, thereon have the talk/classroom.