[fedora-india] Event Box for India

Dipanjan Chakraborty chakraborty.dipanjan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 05:55:17 UTC 2009

I have a different question : given that we'd like repeat runs of
> Activity Days at places where they have been held once, would it be a
> good idea to think of what can be done to help build an infrastructure
> that facilitates that as opposed to doing up an Event Box ?

I think this calls for distributed and localised Event Boxes, or
infrastructure. This may also reduce the problem of returning the boxes to
an extent.

> At this point, I'd like to know what steps are being planned at places
> where Activities have happened ie. what next beyond the first Install
> Fest ? How do you plan to chart out the first steps to contribution ?

Yes, this needs to be thought about. In my LUG what I have observed is the
events are so widely spaced in time that the people loose interest in the
mean time. Our problem lies in balancing academic activities with these
events.

--
Yours sincerely,
Dipanjan Chakraborty