[fedora-india] Re: [Ambassadors] Please take care of freemedia requests for the Month of March, 2009.

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 11:08:29 UTC 2009

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 3:37 PM, David Ramsey
<diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Susmit,
>
> Greetings.  :)
>
> Thank you for your e-mails.  :)
>
> I was reviewing a user "Devendra Vaja for an i386 DVD" at this URL -
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/freemedia/ticket/285
>
> Now, I am receiving this error -
>
> =====================================
>
> Forbidden
>
> TICKET_VIEW privileges are required to perform this operation

You need two things....
1. You must be a member of the Freemedia group in the FAS.
2. You need to login with your FAS account.

We had some complain from some people over privacy of their personal data.
So we implemented a two step authorization.

Please login using the "login" at the top of the page.

Thanks.

--
Regards,
Susmit.