[fedora-india] Re: [Ambassadors] Please take care of freemedia requests for the Month of March, 2009.

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 18:24:51 UTC 2009

>> 1. You must be a member of the Freemedia group in the FAS.

> Is this absolutely necessary because previously i used to login
> without this. But currently I am also unable to login. Has this been
> implemented recently?

yes last week, someone from US was super annoyed to find his home
address picked up by google from our trac and made public. So as usual
a strongly worded letter followed.
So we decided, we don't want this happen again and fedora's privacy
policy also forbid that.
So we had to implement this.

--
Regards,