[fedora-india] How many ...

Sri Ramadoss M shriramadhas at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 10:33:53 UTC 2009

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 1:28 PM, Rahul Sundaram
<sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>> I am unable to understand what you intend here..
>
> Rawhide is the development branch of Fedora.
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/Rawhide

Yes. just got little deviated as the other questions that followed
were on localization.

thank you.

>>> - who use the local language desktop
>>
>> on Ubuntu - Yes, and when I use fedora I do occasionally.
>>
>> buggy :-)
>
> The obvious question. Have you filed bug reports?

the first noticed bug is due to the presence of lohit_ta.ttf

and with ta_IN as the locale, the english (te) web pages are junk with
tamil letters in between..

removing lohit_ta.ttf clears this.

just confirmed this again yesterday in fedora. same is the case with
ubuntu too. same reason.

how about other languages?

will soon file a bug.

thank you.