[fedora-india] Re: How many ...

Thu Mar 26 13:13:36 UTC 2009

<https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-india/2009-March/msg00178.html>

> I'll leave the headache of counting (and copying data to the wiki) to our
> friends SM and SS

Let me put it this way (and, it may sound rude). The initial set of
questions should have been asked on the wiki and not on the list.
However, now that there is a page, whether or not you'd have the time
to put your name in the appropriate places is completely optional and
up to you.

Sent from Calcutta, WB, India