[fedora-india] Re: How many ...

Thu Mar 26 14:44:44 UTC 2009

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 8:07 PM, Tejas Dinkar <tejasdinkar at gmail.com> wrote:

> As you wish. The page had not been started at the time of posting that.

I posted the mail with URL for the page after editing the subject line at:

Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 12:44 PM

and, your mentioned mail has the date/time of:

Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 5:49 PM

that is what I see off my Gmail webUI.
<https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-india/2009-March/thread.html>
should allow you to obtain very specific times.

Not nitpicking, just pointing it out.

> Can I add updates-testing to the aforementioned wiki page? Or is that
> particular statistic useless to everyone?

Sure. Go ahead. In fact copy paste the entire portion of data
(including Amarok if you so wish) into the page.