[fedora-india] FAmSCo regional meetings one for each zone.

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 11:27:37 UTC 2009

Hi,

During FAmSCo meeting [1] we planned a series of FAmSCo
regional meetings to have in-depth discussion with the most active
ambassadors in each region.

Basically, we plan to concentrate on one region one day and discuss
things with mentors and active contributors.

This will give you and us the possibility to understand what it could
be done to improve ambassadors experience.

This is the proposed schedule for such meetings (dd/MM/yy):

02/04/2009 - NA
16/04/2009 - EMEA
30/04/2009 - India/APJ
07/05/2009 - LATAM

Please add the topics you want to discuss (about your region) directly
to this thread.

Thanks.

--
Regards,