[fedora-india] F10 DVDs/Stickers

Pradeepto Bhattacharya pradeeptob at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 03:54:58 UTC 2009

Hi,

Recently, I got a nice spindle of F10 DVDs and some stickers from a
nice gentleman in Pune ;) . At that point I was very hopeful of going
to a nice foss meet in Panipat, that unfortunately never happened. So
now I have all this stuff and I would love to give them away before
they are too old.

Now, is it ok if I announce it on my local lug ( lug-bom ) about the
stuff that I have and that people can take it from me if they are
willing to come to my place or I go to BOM for some random reason and
thusly pass it on to them. ( Personally, I won't be able to afford the
courier costs ).  Or do I wait for an event? Thank you for listening.

Cheers!

Pradeepto
--
The KDE Project : http://www.kde.org