[fedora-india] Sendmail setup assistance on Fedora 10

Rishikesh Sharma rishikesh at fedoraproject.org
Mon May 11 00:21:52 UTC 2009

Yes, I have tried with the how to's available on internet but i have got
error message when i tried to send email from gmail to my mail server "The
error that the other server returned was: 550 550 "

When i tried to send email to gmail from my mail server account it got error
as "deffered, no route to host."

Regards,
Rishikesh Sharma