[fedora-india] Re: 09 May-Fedora presentation

anirudh shekhawat shekhawat.anirudh at gmail.com
Thu May 14 17:43:16 UTC 2009

Hi Ayush

Atlast i deliever the first presentation on any OpenSource project in my
> College,its been the first time since 25 years of establishment of the
> college(*University College of Engg.,Raj. Tech. Univ.,Kota(Rajasthan)*)
> anyone take interest in Open Source but i am the lone fighter here but
> trying my best to make it in reach of everyone.

It's great news that we have atleast some one talking about foss in RTU,
since it being the technical university of rajasthan but lacking in a whole
lot of technology itself.
And now you also have a full functional lug which is close to your city,
providing every sort of help possible. I think we ought to launch a
collaborative effort state wide :)

Coming to the subject,although strength doesn't even touched 40 students but
> i thanked those who braved scorching heat nearing to 45 deg & patiently wait
> for presentation to start.

Again congratulations on what you doing.
And do make it to the event we are organizing in jaipur http://fosjam.in on
16/17th may.

> <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:Dsc00601.jpg>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:Dsc00606.jpg
>  <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:Dsc00603.jpg>

I couldn't help notice you wearing a Microsoft t-shirt and talking about
fedora. I just couldn't guess what went through your wind before doing that
:)

regards
Acedip
http://lugj.in