[fedora-india] Re: Fedora-india Digest, Vol 21, Issue 21

Ayush Maheshwari ayush.hakmn at gmail.com
Thu May 14 18:08:29 UTC 2009

> Kudos on the effort! The first step is always the most difficult one.
> After that you will enjoy the Free/Open Source experience.

Thanx for encouragement.

> Persevere. Persist. Prevail.
>
> ---
> | Coming to the subject,although strength doesn't even touched 40 students
> but
> | i thanked those who braved scorching heat nearing to 45 deg & patiently
> wait
> | for presentation to start.
> \--
>
> We can and will also be turning the heat on, this weekend:
> http://fosjam.in/
>
> If you, and others from Kota can make it to Jaipur this weekend, it
> would be useful.

I gotta knew about the event from Anirudh with whom i am consistently in
touch,but sadly we've mid-terms on this weekend.
I really felt bad when gotta knew the dates,i was very eager to grab the
event but environmental conditions as well as college barriers thwarts me to
attend.

I suggest u to organize the event before summer from next time,since
temperature here is touching 45 deg. & there is no hope from respite of this
heat.Plz take care of the dates from next time.
Please constantly update FOSJAM site with relevant updates,videos &
presentations.I'll be checking it out every now & then.

Its nice to hear that Rajasthan is no more in backlog in Open-Source
community.

> ---
> | Initiative of Linus Torvalds to develop an environment of freedom ?
> \--
>
> It was Richard Stallman with the GNU project and the GPL license [1].
> Linus Torvalds wrote a kernel, which was called Linux, and used the
> GPL license.

Thanks for updating.