[fedora-india] Who are going to organise Release Parties?

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Wed May 20 10:39:54 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-05-15 at 14:51 +0530, sankarshan wrote:
> On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 9:52 PM, susmit shannigrahi
> <thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > If you are going to organise a release party in India, better start
> > planning by now.
> >
> > F11 is going to be out in a couple of week, please update the event
> > page at the earliest.
> > Also please let the mailing list know.
>
> Additionally, it would be good to have the local Ambassadors,
> participants and contributors participating in the various release
> events. Please ensure that you schedule it in such a way that folks
> can either have an IRC session or, can perhaps dial in and talk a bit.
>
> A release party is a good moment to get together and learn from each
> other about the Fedora Project and, the culture of the Project.

hi,

I just realized that the ISM Dhanbad has never featured in a release
event/ install fest. I'm going back home for vacations to Dhanbad and
will be there in end June and July. Are there any ambassadors in the
nearby area (Ranchi/Kolkata etc.) who'd be interested in forming a team
to carry this out? I don't know people at the ISM but it shouldn't be
too difficult to arrange things..

--
regards,

Ankur