[fedora-india] Fwd: [Ambassadors] Upcoming events in India

Aanjhan R aanjhan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 09:18:56 UTC 2009

First, fossee.in is not an event. It is an organisation or group of
people funded by Indian Government working at IIT, Bombay.

To get more info on what they do and who they are go here
http://fossee.in/people

> These opensource events will properly talk briefly about Fedora
> Electronic Lab and other scientific software.
> I would appreciate if someone could drop by and have a look how
> fedora's and FEL's exposure is doing during these events and
> ultimately using your ambassador powers provide some inputs which can
> benefit the opensource eco-system.

Yes. I know Pramode and as well have atleast a couple of good old
folks attending this event. I am not sure if there would be any
*Ambassador* as such but info can be obtained on the above definitely.

Regards,
Aanjhan