[fedora-india] About Me!!!

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 9 13:54:38 UTC 2009

On 11/03/2009 01:51 PM, Pratyush Verma wrote:
> Hello Everybody,
> This is Pratyush Verma, presently doing engineering at Birla Institute
> of Technology, Mesra. My majors is Computer Science and I am in 3rd
> semester. My interests are programming, software development and
> networking. I am intersted in the development of open source and would
> love to work in its development. I love programming in C, C++, Java and
> bash. My hobbies include playing cricket and i love listening to music.
> Please follow me at my tech blog http://www.vermapratyush.co.cc to know
> what i am up to or my wiki page at
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Vermapratyush to know more about me.

Hello Pratyush,

Glad that you are interested in Fedora and welcome to the project.
Thanks for introducing yourself here.  Based on our conversations on IRC
a few times, I have now agreed to sponsor you as a Fedora Ambassador.

Looking forward to your active participation in Fedora. Feel free to
ping me anytime if you have more questions.

Rahul