[fedora-india] Reminder: FOSS.IN 09 - Last day for submitting your slides

Aanjhan R aanjhan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 09:32:58 UTC 2009

On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 10:30 AM, susmit shannigrahi
<thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I am guessing email since they don't seem to have specified that.
>
> Also, I don't know if workouts need to submit the slides.

What slides would you have for the workouts? Even if you have, it will
be for getting the participants utpo level on Day 1 may be and then
its all about hacking. And may be you would do a 1-2 slide
presentation on your progress every day.

Regards,
Aanjhan