[fedora-india] Ambassador self introduction

Bhargav Prasanna bhargavprasanna at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 06:29:50 UTC 2009

2009/11/17 Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org>:

> Welcome to Fedora.  Thanks for introducing yourself here. Are you
> subscribed to the Chennai LUG list and active there? Since I have signed
> up to your mentor, I would have like a few more conversations before I
> sponsor you.  Come up to #fedora-india when you have time and we can chat.

Yes. I have subscribed to the Chennai LUG list and I'm active to a
certain extent.

Yes sure. My end semester exams are going on right now. Because of
them, I might not be able to participate in the F12 release fest (if
there is one that will be held). =(

Once my semesters are over, which will be by the end of this month, I
can give my fullest.

--
Bhargav Prasanna
http://muftmukt.wordpress.com/