[fedora-india] A report on FOSS GN 09 event at Engineering College Bikaner(Rajasthan)

sankarshan sankarshan at fedoraproject.org
Wed Nov 18 11:54:11 UTC 2009

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 12:47 PM, shreekant bohra <skbohra123 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am Shree Kant Bohra, a member of the team which organized a four day FOSS
> event at Engineerng College Bikaner during 28-31st October 2009. I would
> like to thank Fedora India Community for providing guidance and goodies for
> the event and in particular I would like to thank Rahul Sundaram, Sankarsan
> and Susmit who despite of lack of proper pre planning of the event managed
> to provide us with total support. We had talk on F12 features, SELinux and a
> Fedora Installfest during the FOSS event. We have compiled a report of the
> event and would like to share it with others.

Thank you for the report. It would be interesting to learn about what
are the plans for the future and, whether post the event we would be
able to observe an increase in the number of participants from your
institute to Free and Open Source Software.

In short, what's next ?

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>