[fedora-india] Tamil team (Was: F12 almost out: What are your plans for a release event??)

Debarshi Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 02:06:57 UTC 2009

>> Would you be in the business of localizing software for Tamils?

> I hold KDE Tamil translation responsibility & in touch with Felix & Dr
> TV who are constantly maintaining translations for GNOME. That obviously
> will be part of the team's activity.

I am looking for Tamil translations of a hobby project of mine:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/solang/

The Git tree is here: http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/solang.git/
Or alternatively: http://git.gnome.org/cgit/solang

We usually use Transifex.net for translations:
http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/solang/

Cheers,
Debarshi
--
One reason that life is complex is that it has a real part and an
imaginary part.