[fedora-india] Fwd: [Ambassadors] Upcoming events in India

Thu Nov 5 08:58:05 UTC 2009

Apologies about the top post. If the event is in December, and, there
is no CfP, it would be somewhat difficult to actually come up with an
interested participant. Especially around FEL since to the best of my
knowledge the only active person is Shakthi.

What specifically around FEL etc does fit into the event ?

/sankarshan

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>