[fedora-india] Planning to present in or attend FOSS.IN 2009?

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 09:49:08 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-11-11 at 15:10 +0530, Shreyank Gupta wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 3:03 PM, Rangeen Basu <sherry151 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 3:01 PM, Ankur Sinha <sanjay.ankur at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> hi,
> >>
> >> Well, out of all the weird things that people can say, "Microsoft makes
> >> me attend FOSS.IN" should really be on top ;)
> >>
> >> Internship cell at college announced today that Micro will be holding
> >> interviews (for summer internships) for us on the 29-30th of this month.
> >> So "hello FOSS.IN" :D
> > Not really clear about what exactly you mean but I think you want to
> > say that you will have to come to Bengaluru for the interview and so
> > you will also be able to attend FOSS.in. Am I correct? Then that's a
> > good news.
> >

> Yes, but attending FOSS.IN as a side effect of a MS interview sounds
> like a defeated purpose.
>
> Or are you excited because MS is paying for the trip? :-)

hi,

@Rageen : hehe.. not entirely.
@Shreyank : no ones paying for my trip :(

Okay, I'll clarify before more things come up :

Semester gets over on the 24th of Nov, and like all students, I planned
to run home, thus missing foss.in.

Since microsoft is here for interviews, most of us have had to
cancel/postpone.And since i'm here on 29-30th of Nov, I can't really not
attend foss.in ;)

there!

regards,
Ankur