[fedora-india] Ambassador self introduction

Bhargav Prasanna bhargavprasanna at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 08:15:20 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I've requested to become a Fedora Ambassador. A short introduction
about myself follows:

I'm Bhargav Prasanna. I'm doing my pre-final year in electrical and
electronics engineering at Meenakshi Sundararajan Engineering College,
Chennai.
I'm 19 years old and I've been using Fedora since sulphur.
The other operating systems I use extensively include Arch Linux and Debian.
I've been involved in small scale conversion (if that is what you can
call it) of people including my classmates, batchmates, juniors and
other friends from proprietary OSs to F/OSS OSs which mainly include
Fedora, and (K)Ubuntu. Apart from that, I've authored a two bugfixes
for GNOME (both of which are yet to be committed and are minor
anyway).

I hope that becoming an ambassador would help me help my friends and
the community of people who do not know anything about F/OSS better
and I'm looking  forward to having a good time working with Fedora.

Bhargav Prasanna