Re: [fedora-india] F12 almost out: What are your plans for a release event??

On Tue, 2009-11-17 at 22:46 +0530, Ankur Sinha wrote:

> As of now, Sunday, the 22nd, 1130 AM?
>
> Din't you get my mail? Isn't your name listed on the wiki list?

Do we have Agenda for the meeting listed somewhere?

I would like initiate a Tamil Team for Fedora starting Fedora 12, with a
release party marking inauguration of that.

We are planning for FUEL for Tamil on Dec 12 at Chennai. That can be the
day.

--

Sri Ramadoss M