[fedora-india] Bugzilla Desktop Client

Rajkarn Singh rajkarn88 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 17:16:09 UTC 2009

Hi,
I am working on the development of a general Desktop Client for Bugzilla.
Currently it can access Red Hat Bugzilla database, however in future I'd be
working to make it work for other Bugzillas.  I have posted a blog having
somewhat detailed information about it. Please check it at:
http://raj-khalsa.blogspot.com/2009/09/bugzilla-desktop-client-first-phase.html

Working on this project is my first experience into the world of Open
Source. I'm very new to this field. So I'd appreciate your suggessions and
comments for this work. Also, I'm eager to hear you guide me for my future
endeavours. :)

Regards,
Rajkarn Singh