[fedora-india] Re: Can you take even one freemedia request?

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 03:09:33 UTC 2009

> well there were 5 requests from jaipur and i've accepted all of them and
> sent a mail to the requesters asking them to maybe meet me personally to get
> the media or maybe suggest something. I thought this to be better than
> simply sending it over to their respective address as this would give a
> chance to meet them and also because i've seen that some times they are new
> to linux/fedora and needs some help regarding the same.

That is perfectly all-right and even encouraged 'cause it saves the postage.
I do the same for people near me. :)

> So i guess i'm closing one ticket, who has mailed me for the moment.

If the other four does not respond by the end of this month, poke them
once more and close them too, you need not worry about them anymore.
Please comment on the ticket that "Requester Unreachable" or something
so that one knows what happened.

Thanks a lot for your help.

--
Regards,