[fedora-india] Creation of Live DVD SIG and spin

Aditya Patawari adimania at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 20:38:43 UTC 2009

I was just reading the mails about the Fedora print magazine. There
Paul Frields said that "In the longer term we really do want to move
away from the Install DVD to a Live DVD that has more
relevant applications and content". We don't have any SIG for creating
Live DVD and Live DVD spin. I was thinking to start the same. For this
community support is very much required. Any one interested, please
reply to the mail. Any kind of suggestions or pointers are most
welcome. Some pointers can be found at :-
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Defining_projects#Special_Interest_Groups_.28SIGs.29

Also it would be great help if someone can tell me the procedure of
creating a SIG. Are there any prerequisites for creation of SIG?

--
Aditya Patawari
http://blog.adityapatawari.com/