[fedora-india] request for speaker for our FOSS festival Mukti 2010

Debayan Banerjee debayanin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 09:26:35 UTC 2010

> On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 5:56 PM, Roshan Singh <singh.roshan08 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I am a student from National Institute of Technology, Durgapur. We
> organise
> > a FOSS festival, Mukti(http://mkti.in) every year. Last year we had some
> > Fedora contributors here during our fest. In continuation with that we
> are
> > hopeful to get some more speakers from Fedora.
>
> Would it be possible for you to talk a bit more about whether and how
> the presence last year was helpful ?

Fedora folks last year could not reach out to too many people last year
because of some logistical difficulties. Even then the impact was pretty
good.
I am sure that  this year a normal Fedora Activity Day will be extremely
successful. Just make sure they are given full access to all resources and
take care of logistics (stalls/DVDs) well.

--
Regards,
Debayan Banerjee