[fedora-india] Project FOSS properly - was [Re: request for speaker for our FOSS festival Mukti 2010]

Debarshi Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 09:29:09 UTC 2010

> I agree money
> is very important but as 'i-feel-philosophical-today-susmit' points ot
> its a way you lead your life also matters.

If people realized this then the number of engineers (or poultry
chicken) being churned out by India would go down by 80% and life
would be so much more beautiful in so many different ways.

Obviously life is not ideal, people do not realize this (maybe they
never will), etc. etc..

Cheers,
Debarshi
--
One reason that life is complex is that it has a real part and an
imaginary part.