[fedora-india] Can any one help regarding LVM in RHEL4

ElectroMech electromech at electromech.info
Sat Jan 9 09:12:51 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Sat, Jan 9, 2010 at 12:32 PM, dash pradipta
<dashpradipta2006 at gmail.com>wrote:

> HI all,
>
> I am configuring a Redhat Cluster for horde mail. Each time I reboot the
> server the LVM gets unavailable. I have to run "/sbin/vgchange  -a -f" Is
> there someone can help me regarding the issue?????

Check /etc/rc.sysinit and fix it as per your requirement.

Check lvm portion " # Device mapper & related initialization"

Normally rc.sysinit should work well.

> Thanks & regards.
> Pradipta Kumar Dash
>
> --
>
> Pradipta
>
> Unix/Linux BandIII [ R& D Team ]
>
> *ASCII ribbon Sun Microsystem ( )**
> **- against HTML email       X**
> **             & vCards              / \  *

Nilesh Vaghela
ElectroMech
Redhat Channel Partner and Training Partner
404, Maulik arcade, Above Karnavati Pagarakha Bazar,
Nr. Mansi cross Road,
Satellite Rd, Ahmedabad
25, The Emperor, Fatehgunj, Baroda.
www.electromech.info