[Fedora-infrastructure-list] Re: Fedora CVS - Not sending out commit messages

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Fri Aug 18 03:02:35 UTC 2006

Max Spevack wrote:

>> Our checkins to the /cvs/dirsec repository on cvs.fedora.redhat.com
>> usually end up sending commit messages to the fedora-directory-commits
>> mailing list. This notification mechanism no longer seems to be
>> working. I'm not sure when it stopped working exactly, but the last
>> notification that was received was on 08/09.  I have checked with some
>> other team members, and they have experienced the same thing.
>>
>> Is this a problem on the cvs server?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> -NGK

/cvs/dirsec/CVSROOT/loginfo contains:

DEFAULT         $CVSROOT/CVSROOT/syncmail %{sVv} cvsdirsec at fedora.redhat.com

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-directory-commits/2006-August/thread.html
This address goes through an alias to reach fedora-directory-commits
list.  Looks like my test message hit the list without me being
subscribed, you don't have any spam problems?  I also see CVS mail from
August 17th here, so mail is definitely hitting the list.  Are you sure
your personal subscription or mail filters aren't in error?

^ldapserver     $CVSROOT/CVSROOT/dolog.pl -r /cvs/dirsec foxworth at redhat.com

foxworth is no longer at the company, should this be redirected to
somebody else or deleted?

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com