[Fedora-infrastructure-list] CVS tree for Legacy

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Sat Jul 1 13:59:57 UTC 2006

Can we get some traction on this?  We need a CVS tree of FC3 and FC4 that we
can write to.  I'll have to play with the make files to have make build do
the right things and such, but it would be better to get this earlier than
later.

Thinking about it again, I think we need just FC3 for now since FC4 is still
being updated.

We'll also need a new group, 'cvslegacy'.  This group would have write access
to the CVS tree.  Please make me the admin of said group.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora