[Fedora-infrastructure-list] FYI - I made some changes on bastion for xferlog scripts

Elliot Lee sopwith at redhat.com
Wed Jun 21 05:52:17 UTC 2006

Hey Jason, thanks for finishing this up! If you want commit access to
fedora-accounts, join the cvsfedora group and someone will approve
your access.

As far as placing the scripts, the best place right now is probably
in fedora-config/files/live.admin/var/fedora-accounts, so that they
will be properly dist-conf'd out if the system is ever reinstalled.
(The 'admin.live' host alias refers to bastion at present...)

Best,
-- Elliot