[Fedora-infrastructure-list] Meeting reminder

Elliot Lee sopwith at redhat.com
Thu Jun 29 03:59:28 UTC 2006

Hi all,

Tomorrow, thursday, June 29, 20:00 GMT (4pm EDT, 1pm).
irc.freenode.net #fedora-admin - be there if you have stuff you want
to do, or have stuff you've done lately, or just to hang out :)

By the way, if this time just doesn't work for a lot of people, we
should talk every once in a while (starting now) about rescheduling
it. The constraints that I used to have that prevented me from doing
evenings are no longer there, so I hope I'm not a roadblack to anyone
else's participation.

Best,
-- Elliot