[Fedora-infrastructure-list] Re: [Fedora-marketing-list] who has some CSS/wiki foo?

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Wed Oct 4 17:36:19 UTC 2006

On Monday 02 October 2006 18:24, Dimitris Glezos wrote:
> (CCing fedora-infrastructure-list)

> > This is stuck. The server needs to be upgraded from RHEL/CENTOS 4 to FC5
> > to get the new version of Python, which is needed for the new version of
> > Plone, which is needed for the authentication process to work with our
> > existing process.

I am as soon as i get some time  going tobuild a parallel installable
python-2.4  for RHEL  so we could use that and move forward on these types of
things  if someone wants to jump on it  feel free to.  a good starting point
will be the python-2.5 packages available for Rawhide  by the python
maintainer.

> Probably it would be easier if we run it then on a new server then? :)

This could be done as a xen client on one of our xen boxes

Dennis