[Fedora-infrastructure-list] TurboGears instance on pkgdb

Christian Iseli Christian.Iseli at licr.org
Tue Oct 17 11:25:59 UTC 2006

On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 03:55:05 -0700, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> I wrestled with SELinux, Apache, and TurboGears today and finally got
> the packageDB TurboGears instance running[1]_.  If you're interested,
> the pieces are running behind Apache on test3.  You can access it via
> ssh tunnel.  On your machine::
>   ssh -L 8888:test3:80 bastion
>
> Then browse to http://localhost:8888/pkgdb/

WorksForMe !  Great :-)

> dgilmore, c4chris: if you get up to speed on kid
> templates or python programming, this should be set to dive into.  (I'll
> get back to work on importing the data now.)

Got a question here: how do you link a BZ ticket number, plus some
approval info, to the "package approved" log entry ?

I can try to produce a list in tab-delimited (or other if you prefer)
format:
 - package name
 - submitted by
 - submitted date
 - approved by
 - approved date
 - BZ id

For older reviews, I could try to dig the info from the mailing list
archives...

What do you think ?