[Fedora-infrastructure-list] Account System 2 Update

TomLy lyz27 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 20 22:57:36 UTC 2006

Thanks go out to Jeffery for setting up the Xen box for me and helping
me with my ssh inadequacies.

I've been able to translate the LDAP schema to FDS LDIF format and
imported it into the FDS on test5.fedora.phx.redhat.com .  I've attached
a screenshot for your viewing pleasure (notice the sshkey and
bugzillaemail attributes on the properties page) .

I'm calling this stage almost done.  I'm sure that there will be more
tweaking of the schema later, but the base is set.  The next step, as I
see it, is to develop a ldif export from the current account system's
database.  I will start work on this today.  This would be a good
project for one of the new members to help out with.  If you can help,
send me an email.

~tom