[Fedora-infrastructure-list] homepage for admin.fedoraproject.org

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at fedoraproject.org
Sun Oct 22 23:33:12 UTC 2006

On 10/22/06, Paulo Santos <paulo.banon at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to start doing this asap, so far i just added my name in the
> scheadule.
>
> Can you guys give me an idea, of the actual goal to be accomplished with the
> finished page?!
> I know its to unify the look, and according to the current draft "The Fedora
> Infrastructure Administration homepage provides lists for all the
> infrastructure pieces and gives links to them". So where can i get this
> information from?
> i'm one of the new guys so i'm still trying to integrate and to have an idea
> of all the different 'pieces' we have in Infrastructure.
>
> So any help with this information would be helpfull.
>
> Thanks,
> Paulo

Well, the admin.fp.o site has become sort of a portal to a great deal
of our infrasturcture.  But most of it is totally for the RH dev's.
So various links to our sites, what they are, what we are, who to
contact, when the ticketing system should be used, how to get there.
Just an admin.fp.o welcome page really.