Server Config Standards

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at fedoraproject.org
Sat Oct 28 15:48:04 UTC 2006

On 10/28/06, Rino Mardo <rino.mardo at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Anything you think would help is welcome.  The biggest thing
> > is to just stick around and get involved.  The best way to
> > learn is to sign up with someone and get started :D
> >
> >             -MIke
>
> I'm sticking, I'm sticking. :-)
>
> Ok, let's make it clear. I'm signing up to maintain Duke fp.o (or what name
> it's called) as previously discussed. Also, as I learn I wanna put up a
> "After signing here's what you should do next..." link from the fp.o/infra
> site. Please lock that for me.

Thats where the infrastructure team gets tricky.  At present there's
no need for extra people on the fp.o site.  And, unfortunately, we
can't just hand over the keys to whoever asks for them for obvious
reasons.  Was there something on the schedules page or any one of the
many tickets in otrs or bugzillla you were interested in working on?
I still haven't had anyone volunteer for the mirrors project.