[Fedora-infrastructure-list] Log Monitoring volunteer

Ahmed Kamal email.ahmedkamal at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 8 15:08:48 UTC 2006

Hi,

    I am a volunteer. I would like to start wetting my hands with a priority
2 project. I am interested in the log monitoring project. I'm not sure how I
can be helpful though, especially that such a project does not yet have a
project lead! Unfortunately my Internet connectivity will be a little flaky
during the next 6 days (as I'm travelling) nevertheless, I will try to keep
a regular eye on the mailing list.

Kindly let me know how I can start to get involved (I already have an
account)
Thanks and Best Regards