[Fedora-infrastructure-list] fp.o Mail Server Migration

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Mon Sep 11 20:19:06 UTC 2006

Due to the numerous problems that we're experiencing with fp.o mail
relaying (currently losing some mail for an inexplicable reason), bounce
handling and spam filtering, we'd like to move forward with migration to
fp.o directly handling its own mail in the colo.

We are comfortable running it within a xen guest as our load demands are
actually rather small.

We would need a new internal IP, and a public IP address with only port
25 forwarded from the outside.  I will setup one of our xen guests to
use that IP and we will test it with a non-production domain name until
we are satisfied that we are ready for the fp.o migration.

IS folks, What are the steps to move forward on this?

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com