[Fedora-infrastructure-list] Away

Damian Myerscough damian.myerscough at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 14:02:34 UTC 2006

hey all,

I won't be able to make it to the meetings for a few weeks not sure
how long as I am moving
and I am also starting my second year at university. I need to sort
out getting the Internet
at my new accommodation. I need to change the project lead on the
hardware tracker to
Infrastructure Team as the developer I was working with has also
started university and is
unable to contribute until he finished his final year.

Anyways I hope to still be able to help and Ill try get on IRC but the
University I think
have this blocked, Ill also continue to  update the servers via RHN. I
will be able to check
my mail daily hopefully using the university network so if anyone need
to contact me I should
be able to reply.

Thanks