Multiple CLA Implementation

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 19:21:17 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-03-29 at 15:55 -0400, Warren Togami wrote:
> One Time Changes
> ================
[...]
> 4) Modify existing Fedora CLA signing process to join fedora_cla instead
> of cla_done.
>
> Automatic Changes Thereafter
> ============================
> fedora_cla auto adds to cla_done
> redhat_cla autoadds to cla_done
> dell_cla autoadds to cla_done
> Toshio's cvsextras -> fedorabugs code should work in these cases too?

Patch attached to handle these two things.  Notes:

1) This is untested code and could contain bugs.  Please test that it
does what it's supposed to when applying for a new Fedora Individual CLA
and being approved for cvsextras.

2) This obsoletes my previous patch to auto-add fedorabugs when a person
is approved for cvsextras.

-Toshio