more mirrormanager testing

archive-admin at mirrorservice.org archive-admin at mirrorservice.org
Thu Apr 5 20:13:05 UTC 2007

On Thu, 5 Apr 2007, Matt Domsch wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 05, 2007 at 08:52:34PM +0100, archive-admin at mirrorservice.org wrote:
> >
> > Ok I put in a cdir block in the host access as it could come from one of
> > nine ip's depending on which box really has the mirror on it... I am not
> > sure if thats going to work.
>
> Probably not.  I *think* the Red Hat backend uses tcpwrappers for its
> ACLs, but I don't know. tcpwrappers doesn't use CIDR notation except
> for IPv6, which the masters don't speak.
Its probably ok as I think its currently using the CDIR range I gave when
I last moved the mirror.

Id like to keep the range that way i dont have to poke the list when i add
new hosts etc... or should i make that forget to add to the list when i
add new hosts... ;-)

Thanks..

Phill.

--
Archive Admin's at The UK Mirror Service
http://www.mirrorservice.org/