fedoraplanet.org - For fedora-related weblog

Wilmer Jaramillo M. wilmer at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 17 15:45:00 UTC 2007

On 4/17/07, Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday 17 April 2007 11:05:44 Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> > Possible yeah but confusing. Since you already own the site I don't see
> > any harm in donating it to Fedora and setting up a redirect.
>
> The harm is that it is confusing, and it is yet one more thing we have to
> worry about should we redirect where the home of this site is.  I'd rather
> not have this many "paths" to the planet.

Note the difference bettewen debianplanet.org and planet.debian.org,
try using google to search by the words 'debian planet'.
The first result is debianplanet.org that is a News page, and later
planet.debian.org, that is confusing and possibly it happens same with
fedora.

--
Wilmer Jaramillo M.
GPG Key Fingerprint = 0666 D0D3 24CE 8935 9C24 BBF1 87DD BEA2 A4B2 1E8A