Need for Extras -> Koji import

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Mon Apr 30 22:59:25 UTC 2007

Jesse Keating wrote:
> I thought we had a python snippit somewhere for dealing with owners.list.
> Does one exist or will I have to recreate one?
>
> Mike, can I get file (read only) level access to the extras repos?  Here is
> what I plan...

Depends on where you want access in the lifecycle of an RPM.  The
easiest way is to just use one of the builders (or mount the netapp on
another box like lockbox) from there.  There are some got'chas with
that, like its slow right now, would that work for you?  If not let me
know, I'll come up with something else.