Introduction

Pedro Fernandes Macedo webmaster at margo.bijoux.nom.br
Mon Apr 2 00:27:25 UTC 2007

Hello list.

I'm a lurker from the list that decided to help a bit . I work as a
sysadmin here in Brazil, mostly with Fedora and Red Hat, but sometimes
with debian, slackware , sometimes even sco unix and windows. My current
focus is mail servers, so I guess I could help a bit in this area. My
deployments are usually built around fc/rh + postfix + clamav + amavis
(or maia mailguard) + postgrey .

I"ve also worked a bit with nagios (not much, since we had one person
who worked only with nagios at the time) and other network services. I'm
also a bsc in computer science, so I got a bit of programming knowledge,
even though most of my C is rusty, but my perl , php and shell script
skills are still working.

[]'s