Bugzilla and alpha

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Apr 10 14:57:05 UTC 2007

On Thursday 05 April 2007 07:21:54 Oliver Falk wrote:
> A short question: Is it possible to CC: all alpha related bugs to a
> mailinglist? AlphaCore team would be happy to receive notifications
> about alpha-related bugs.
>
> If this cannot be easily done. I think I can provide a (perl-)script
> that queries the database and sends out a mail...

I don't believe this can be done yet.  It is something we want for secondary
arches.  The best thing I can think of for now is to create a tracker bug for
Alpha issues and have policy that bugs regarding alpha block said tracker.
Fugly but functional for now.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora